Thursday, January 27, 2011

Great shoot today!

I had a great shoot today with Nicole Hill (Photograhy), Desire Foote (Hair & Make up), Katherine Clark @ Vision (Model), and of course the styling was done by me, Sheree Carella ;)

Like I wrote yesterday, we were using Spring to throw bursts of color on our wardrobe palette. I did some solid brights mixed with neutrals, and some abstract prints. Desiree did a great job on the make-up, it had a reddish-bronze smokey eye to play off of Katherine's hair color. She had amazing porcelain colored skin with beautiful light blue eyes, the make-up really brought out her features. Katherine did an amazing job as an editorial model, she really nailed the feeling and mood that we were going for. Nicole did a fabulous job with the photography and used the gorgeous natural light that mother nature offered us, and we also got to shoot some bits of video as well as stills.

I'm super excited about seeing the outcome, and we will be submitting as soon as possible! I hope it gets picked up where we planned, cross your fingers! Final edits will be posted when I get them :) Stay posted

Here are some behind the scenes from my camera phone:


Nicole "Vana White-ing" my lovely garment rack. Gotta utilize your resources when shooting on location!

 Desiree working on the fabulous smokey eye on Katherine

Me fixing the 2nd look so it looks fabulous!

Desiree and I- oh so short next to the model- making final adjustments

Nicole shooting Katherine

Katherine wearing a jumper and blouse by Ai for Ai, chain scarf by BTFL People, ring by Robert Anthony


1 comment:

  1. There is something so epic about shooting on location ...I love these types of shoots more than studio shooting. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete